Are you struggling with neck or back pain? Back to Health can help!
Living with back and/or neck pain can really take its toll. Whether you’re dealing with minor discomfort or excruciating pain, the impact it can have on your quality of life cannot be understated.
At Back to Health, we specialize in providing much-needed relief from neck and back pain without the need for surgery or prescription medication. Our goal is to get you feeling better as quickly, effectively and naturally as possible.
Assessing Neck and Back Pain
Injuries to any of the vertebrae within the spinal column can result in pain, either acute or chronic. Likewise, injury that is sourced in the neck or back may also trigger pain response in other areas of the body. The severity of this pain will depend on a number of differentiating factors, and can range from minor to debilitating.
For instance the location and type injury, as well as certain lifestyle factors, such as patient age, activity level and more, can all play a role. Our team will work with you to thoroughly assess your specific situation and develop a customized treatment protocol that is tailored to your unique needs.
At Back to Health, we offer a broad spectrum of chiropractic treatment techniques and therapies to address back and neck pain. A few of the methods we employ include, but are not limited to:
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Corrective Exercises
- Weight Loss Support and Lifestyle Advice
Common Causes of Back and Neck Pain
There are a wide variety of things that can lead to back or neck pain. Some of the typical cases we see here at Back to Health include, but are not limited to:
- Whiplash due to an auto accident, personal or sports injury
- Slip and fall injuries that result in bulging discs, particularly in the lower back
- Muscle strains and sprains due to accidents or overexertion
- Poor posture
- Workplace activities, such as extended periods of sitting, standing or repetitive heavy lifting
- Lifestyle activities that require repetitious motions of the spinal column
- Text neck and thoracic pain due to extended use of electronic devices
If you’ve been battling with neck or back pain, the experienced chiropractic team at Back to Health is here to provide gentle, effective relief! Give us a call today to schedule a consultation!